Home Community Group Buy Discussions Alen Sultanic – NHB – Fast Forward Mastermind Discussion

• Alen Sultanic – NHB – Fast Forward Mastermind Discussion

Posted by redskull on March 6, 2024 at 8:16 pm

Discussion thread for Alen Sultanic – NHB – Fast Forward Mastermind

This is the place to share your thoughts, experiences, questions, and insights about this exclusive group buy opportunity.

Whether you’re pondering the pros and cons or have unique insights to share, we encourage open and respectful conversation.

Feel free to discuss:

• Any aspect related to Alen Sultanic – NHB – Fast Forward Mastermind
    • Your experiences and takeaways.
    • Any questions or clarifications you might have about the course content, structure, or delivery.
    • Thoughts on the value and relevance of the course material.
    • Any aspect related to the course author

Let’s get going!

Entrepreneur replied 4 days, 1 hour ago 12 Members · 32 Replies
  • 32 Replies
  • redskull

Administrator
    March 6, 2024 at 8:19 pm

Update Log:

N/A
  • Marketer

March 21, 2024 at 6:27 am

Before we get started, I’ve got a few questions:

– Are we getting all the stuff from nothingheldback.com when it launches?

– What’s actually in the Mega link?

– I heard there’s a bunch of cheat sheets and stuff in the community. Will we get those too?

– Are we talking lifetime updates here?

– Just checking, because I thought NHB was $500 a month, not $10k. Am I missing something?

Thanks for helping me out with these!

• redskull

Administrator
      March 21, 2024 at 11:35 pm

Let me address your questions one by one.

1 – Are we getting all the stuff from nothingheldback.com when it launches?

A: Most likely, they mentioned that they will be moving all the data to the new platform.

– What’s actually in the Mega link?

A: Mega.nz is the hosting platform we use to upload the course content, so all of the data will be there

– I heard there’s a bunch of cheat sheets and stuff in the community. Will we get those too?

A: Everything we get access to will be available to our members.

– Are we talking lifetime updates here?

A: The subscription is yearly and we’re paying the first installment first. We can have lifetime updates If you guys want to keep the subscription going.

– Just checking, because I thought NHB was $500 a month, not $10k. Am I missing something?

A: This group buy is for Fast Forward Mastermind, not the NHB+ which costs $500.

Let me know if you have anything else in mind!

• Marketer

March 22, 2024 at 7:50 am

Ok that’s awesome – I’m defiantly in!

• hyp0xia

March 21, 2024 at 8:15 pm

Is this GB still active? Wondering why there is only 1 comment (with some valid questions) and why they have gone unanswered.

• redskull

Administrator
      March 21, 2024 at 11:35 pm

Answered them!

And yes, the GB is still active and we’re getting closer.

Let me know if you got something in mind.

• ProlifiQ23

April 7, 2024 at 12:14 am

Hello mate, if I joined and paid today, when should I be expecting to receive the download link to download the program?

• redskull

Administrator
      April 7, 2024 at 2:40 am

Hey! You can join the group buy but we only collect the money from the participants once we reach the number needed to proceed.

• ProlifiQ23

April 8, 2024 at 8:50 am

Ok noted. I’m in!

• Ansh

April 9, 2024 at 12:56 am

We reached 60% already.

Can we go with $5K plan?

• redskull

Administrator
      April 13, 2024 at 6:06 am

It would be harder to proceed with the future payments but I’ll have it in mind.

• Mars

April 12, 2024 at 4:21 pm

I want to also participate in the group buy. However, it’ll take me at least a month.

If the group buy is complete before I end up participating, will the price still remain $500 to pay?

I’m hoping that it will.

Thx.

• redskull

Administrator
      April 13, 2024 at 6:06 am

I’ll lock on the price for you, no worries.

• Mars

April 26, 2024 at 4:09 pm

Thanks!

• duonghuynh97

April 15, 2024 at 4:56 am

Do we have access to his discord server?

• redskull

Administrator
      April 19, 2024 at 9:59 pm

Not direct access but you will see/have everything shared

• Dvd

April 19, 2024 at 7:40 am

I’m keen to buy the FF. But I have a few doubts.

Can I access the lessons through Mega?

Are the lessons current and will they be updated periodically?

How long will we have access to the lessons?

Will we have access to Alen’s discord?

Thank you for your reply

• redskull

Administrator
      April 19, 2024 at 10:02 pm

1- Yes, you will be able to access the lessons through mega.

2- The group buy is still in progress.

3- depends on how many payments we will be able to complete.

4- Yes.

5- No direct access but you will see and access everything shared.

• Dvd

April 19, 2024 at 10:51 pm

I’m talking about Brazil. Because of the difference in my currency, I still don’t really understand the value of the FF course. It will be U$10,000 divided between 25 people, right? That would be U$400.00.

But will there be monthly payments on top of that?

Another thing… I’ve never bought courses through this platform. Is it safe? Is there a customer testimonials channel?

• redskull

Administrator
      April 20, 2024 at 7:34 pm

The $10k is the first month’s payment, this is a yearly subscription so we will need to pay $1k only for each month.

Here is the pricing from the sales page:

$20k / year pay in full or payments that are $10k up front and $1k a month or $7.5k up front and $1.5k a month, or $5k upfront and $2k a month

If you’re still wondering if it’s worth it, check the Facebook group and read Alen’s posts.

• copywriter

April 29, 2024 at 2:49 am

Hi. I have a few questions:

1. Will Hot Seat Calls be included in our purchase? I heard that when Alen launches the platform he will increase the tariff and they will be in the most expensive version

2. How do we protect the material so that other resources do not sell it 10 times cheaper?

3. I am currently participating in NHB+ (by the way, this material is phenomenal, the best thing I have studied in marketing in the last 10 years). As a contribution, instead of a $400 deposit, can I share with all paying participants the call recordings from October 2023 to the present? (the remaining months I will pay like everyone else)

4. Maybe it’s better to advertise everywhere and recruit more people? everywhere there is a conversion and some people will leave the purchase

• Entrepreneur

April 29, 2024 at 2:45 pm

Bro, I think you’re spot on with your second question—it’s exactly right. And hey, as long as we have the competitive edge, who cares, right? It seems like this platform was built by some really credible folks, but they just don’t advertise much. If they did, it would probably blow up. It’s great connecting with like-minded people like you. I’m sure Redskull will get back to you with the answers soon. @redskull

• redskull

Administrator
      April 30, 2024 at 6:11 am

Hey!

1- They will be included — as well as any material we get access to.

2- It’s impossible, if there is a way to prevent that, we wouldn’t exist in the first place, however, we make sure of this by adding out watermark to the content, considering it free advertising to our community.

3- It’s unfortunately not an option at this point, plus, I’m already there as well and currently downloading the content, we need participants to this higher level.

4- I’m already planning a strategy to get more people in our community, and I’ll be adding more bonuses to the group buy to encourage them.

• maxbooks

April 29, 2024 at 9:08 pm

Hey @redskull been reading through this to learn the ropes.

I am interested, but I have not opted to pledge because I’m unfamiliar with the process, and I see you need 5 more people.

Will we be able to pay with a credit/debit card and receive an invoice and receipt?

Clarificaiton on the figures, with 25 people, this is going to be $400 in month 1, and then $25 per month from month 2 onwards, is that correct?

Alen is building a platform full of content, will you be scraping everything from there?

Can we send you questions to ask him as part of the mastermind calls as we can’t go on there ourselves?

Thanks

• redskull

Administrator
      April 30, 2024 at 6:15 am

Hey!

1- Yes, you will be able to pay with a Card, Crypto, or PayPal… Anything that works best for you.

2- You’re correct, but our main focus is the first month, it’s when we will download the content.

3- Yes, we will get everything shared on their new platform, it would be actually easier and faster.

4- We will figure this out together once we’re in.

Let me know if you got anything else in mind!

• copywriter

April 30, 2024 at 7:23 pm

Regarding your answer to question 2, when you say that the first month is important for us to upload materials, do you mean records for the previous 2 years of FF calls? If so, then it won’t work like with NHB+ because the discord says that in FF you only receive call recordings from the current moment onwards. If you know that then fine, the value is still phenomenal and 12 months is a lot of content.

• copywriter

April 30, 2024 at 7:32 pm

Bro, I don’t know a single marketer who would provide as much value as Alen.

Those who doubt the purchase, you simply do not understand what mistake you are making, I absolutely guarantee you WILL NOT FIND ANYWHERE more valuable and better knowledge about marketing than in this group purchase, I say this as a person who studied for 10 years in all possible TOP marketers, having passed completely at least 300 courses and the calls that I watched in the NHB+ group for $500 per month are pure gold, the best I’ve seen in marketing in 10 years.

And this group purchase is several levels better than NHB+.

Join us and I promise you will be super pleasantly surprised by what you find there.

Just like you, I am buying on this site for the first time, BUT inside I am calm, because the energy here is good, clearly not like the scammers. It is obvious that the Redskull wants this knowledge for himself just like us, and not to deceive us.

And Alen gives 100 times more value than the amount he asks for for the best mastermind in our entire industry.

This time it will be the best investment you have ever made or could make.

• jbutts

May 1, 2024 at 3:30 am

Hey guys, I’m new here. I’ve been hearing about Alen sometime last year and I wish I knew about him sooner when I was starting out but this guy is a wealth of knowledge… I have never met anyone that gives this type of knowledge all for free in the group NHB. This dude is the real deal. So many people in this space come and go I see it all the time. This guy is here to stay until the wheels fall off. But anyway, I downloaded some of his stuff that was old NHB like back in 2022 I think but yeah, I looked into it and some of the videos didn’t have audio, that’s the problem I have and the video issues be cutting off at times too, it gets scrambled, etc. Is there a way to fix this and also once the group buy is finished for those that are late, how much do they have to pay? Thanks.

• redskull

Administrator
      May 2, 2024 at 12:21 pm

Hey!

Totally agree with you about Alen, he’s the only guru anyone would need.

Regarding the videos, there is unfortunately no way to fix them if they were downloaded without audio, however, try changing the extension, sometimes this works.

Anyways, I’m currently participating in the lower tier, NHB+, and I’ll be sharing some of the content with you guys or make it all available here.

• copywriter

May 4, 2024 at 9:10 pm

Friends, there are only 3 places left and we are at the goal, and we will be able to gain valuable knowledge in marketing from Alen. Those who haven’t joined yet, let’s do it.

• Entrepreneur

May 5, 2024 at 8:54 am

Yes, it’s really exciting. last 3 and hope we gain valuable knowledge soon. To be honest, I get more value for my personal life than marketing…